Monday, July 14, 2008

..i`m regr3t cuz loving you!!

Im sitting here alone up in my room
And thinkin about the times we've been through
Im lookin at a picture in my hand
Tryin my best to understand
I really wanna know what we did wrong
with a love that felt so strong

If only u were here tonight
I know dat we could make it right

I dont know how to live without your love
I was born to make u happy
'Cause you're the only one within my heart
always and forever u and me
thats the way our life should be

i know i've been a fool since you've been gone
i'd better give it up and carry on
cause livin in a dream of you and me
is not the way my life should be

i don want to cry a tear for u
so forgive me if i do

I'd do anythin, i'd give u my world
i'd wait forever, to be your girl
just call out my name,
and i will be there
just to show you how much i care.......

No comments: