Sunday, July 6, 2008

What did I do to deserve this
I didn't even get one last kiss, from u
I need to feel ur hands all over me
I need to feel u kissing me
I need to feel u holding me
I need to feel ur touch
Cuz I miss ur love so much

And I can't keep on living this way
I need u here with me.......

I know I'll never hear ur voice again
Why did u leave me
Why couldn't u just stay
Because my world is nothin', without u
Now I don't know what to do, with myself

I would've given u anything
Just to make u happy
Just to hear u say, that u love me one last time
I'd go to hell and back over and over again
Just to prove to u how much I need u here
There is nothing that I wouldn't do
I'd cry for u
I'd die for you, yes I will

I just don't know what to do with myself
I cant stand looking at those pictures on my shelf
Knowing it was just one week ago, i stood there and took that picture
There just one thing that I wanna know
Why would u want to hurt me so bad,
Does u know how much it hurts to be missing you &........
I love you

No comments: